Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > [OT]Re: remove or _unlink using wildcard?

[OT]Re: remove or _unlink using wildcard?

Artie Gold

news.tele.dk wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I have been trying to delete several files by using wildcard using either
> remove or _unlink, but non of them seems to work.
>
> char temp_files[MAX_PATH];
> strcpy(temp_files, "c:\\tmp*.*");
> _unlink(temp_files); // doesn't work
> remove(temp_files); // doesn't work either
>
> Can someone please tell me how I delete several files using wildcard?

Standard C++ knows neither of wildcards nor _unlink.
[It's a platform-specific extension. Posting in a forum dedicated to the
particular platform upon which you are working will most likely get you
the help you need.]

HTH,
--ag

--