Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Need Help!

Need Help!

=?Utf-8?B?a2lt?=

I'm new to home networking. But i need some help. I bought a belkin wireless
router, hooked it up to my xp home desktop using a verizon westell 2200
modem. all went fine. now i got a toshiba satilite laptop for christmas with
a intel pro/wireless 2200bg connection. works fine. but when i turn on host
computer a verizon window opens and says no ddm enabled router is install on
this computer. but all lights on the router and modem are on. how do i fix
this, because now i have to turn that host computer on to get a wireless
connection for my laptop. it worked fine until i had to go into the belkin
config. and change the way i hook up to the internet. was dynamic had to
switch it to pppoe connection to fix my msn and messanger account. the only
thing i can see on my laptop is that under my intel wireless connection that
my ip address has failed .(192.168.2.3) any help. belkin has not responed to
my e-mails. thank you