Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > debugger - how to step from .exe into .dll

debugger - how to step from .exe into .dll

Robert

Hi!

I have an Applicatin (app.exe) written in Delphi and an included dll
(incl.dll) written in Visual C++. Is there any possibility to start
teh debugger with the app.exe and step over to the incl.dll?
Or is there any debugger which I can work with like that?

Thanks for your help
Robert

John Harrison

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi!
>
> I have an Applicatin (app.exe) written in Delphi and an included dll
> (incl.dll) written in Visual C++. Is there any possibility to start
> teh debugger with the app.exe and step over to the incl.dll?
> Or is there any debugger which I can work with like that?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Robert

I think you need to ask in a Delphi or Visual C++ group, this group is about
the C++ language and you are asking how to operate your compiler/debugger.
There are plenty of groups with the delphi in their name, I suggest you
start there.

john