Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Newbie Question

Newbie Question

Simon Green

Hello people - sorry to be so thick but i`ve lost my Design Tool Bar in
ResourceView on MS Visual C++ Could anybody tell me how i could gt it back
or find it again?

Ta
Si

Tang Chun Chung

"Simon Green" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bdcglu$vv8$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello people - sorry to be so thick but i`ve lost my Design Tool Bar
> in ResourceView on MS Visual C++ Could anybody tell me how i could gt
> it back or find it again?
>
> Ta
> Si

Hi,

Do you mean the one for selecting the control for the dialog. If I
guess the right thing, you can get it back by right click and then select
Control from the pop-up menu.

Benny