Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > gui

IhateSPAM

Hi,

Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
visual studio for gcc/g++??

I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
handle mouse clicks,.....

Thanking in advance

Adie

IhateSPAM wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
>visual studio for gcc/g++??
>
>I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
>handle mouse clicks,.....

Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

IhateSPAM

> Try Kdevelop. http://www.kdevelop.org/

I think Kdevelop is just for KDE, linux.

And what about windows? Is there any prog that works with win32 api?

IhateSPAM

> Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

Kylix works with Delphi/Pascal and not with gcc, I think

Adie

IhateSPAM wrote:

>> Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

>Kylix works with Delphi/Pascal and not with gcc, I think

AFAIK Kylix now supports C++, anyway gcc is a C compiler you want g++ for
C++

Robert Sabocanec

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:33:56 +0100, IhateSPAM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
> visual studio for gcc/g++??
>
> I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
> handle mouse clicks,.....

try at http://www.wxwindows.org/

Robi

Geiregat Jonas

Robert Sabocanec wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:33:56 +0100, IhateSPAM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
>> visual studio for gcc/g++??
>>
>> I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
>> handle mouse clicks,.....
>>

> try at http://www.wxwindows.org/
>
> Robi

Like robi said try wxwindows + dev c++
dev c++ is the gui layer above gcc for windows using mingw

Cornelis Wessels

Look at http://www.fltk.org

--
Kees