Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd's for sale: x

dvd's for sale: x

Slap Shot

I need to get rid of these. $40.00 get's all 10 DVD's, w/priority shipping.
E-mail if interested.. I have these Adult DVD's starring Taylor Wane for
sale. All DVD's are ORIGINALS and come in original case. All viewed only
once. Please e-mail me if interested in any. Will accept payments by
PAYPAL or a money order. Thanks.

For more information on the dvd's, check out this web-site:
www.buytaylorwane.com

Dirty Deeds
Win a Date
Slumber Party
Prelude to Swinging
My Oral Obsession
Breast Friends
Caribbean Vacation
Camera Shy
Bedeviled
I've Got E-Mail

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"Slap Shot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to get rid of these. $40.00 get's all 10 DVD's, w/priority

shipping.
> E-mail if interested.. I have these Adult DVD's starring Taylor Wane for
> sale. All DVD's are ORIGINALS and come in original case. All viewed only
> once. Please e-mail me if interested in any. Will accept payments by
> PAYPAL or a money order. Thanks.
>
> For more information on the dvd's, check out this web-site:
> www.buytaylorwane.com
>
> Dirty Deeds
> Win a Date
> Slumber Party
> Prelude to Swinging
> My Oral Obsession
> Breast Friends
> Caribbean Vacation
> Camera Shy
> Bedeviled
> I've Got E-Mail

I would like to sell my copies of:

Log Jamming
She Sell Her Snatch by the sea shore
Film making 101: The DP's (Double Penetrators)
I'll take mine naked
Gysmnasium
2 balls in my corner pocket
Hookers In Heat
Back Benchers Like To **** All Night

Slap Shot

Will sell for $5.00 per DVD, free shipping.

> "Slap Shot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

I need to get rid of these. $40.00 get's all 10 DVD's, w/priority shipping.
E-mail if interested.. I have these Adult DVD's starring Taylor Wane for
sale. All DVD's are ORIGINALS and come in original case. All viewed only
once. Please e-mail me if interested in any. Will accept payments by
PAYPAL or a money order. Thanks.

For more information on the dvd's, check out this web-site:
www.buytaylorwane.com

>Dirty Deeds

Win a Date
Slumber Party