Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CHIEFS mini-series, COMPLETELY UNCUT

CHIEFS mini-series, COMPLETELY UNCUT

c a

Chiefs - original airing of this great mini-series
almost 4 1/2 hours with commercials edited out on EITHER 1 or 3 dvd-r
discs. Recorded from its original vhs ep tape. Still looks very good.

Email c_murdock_13 @msn.com (without the space)

zippis zippis is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c a View Post
Chiefs - original airing of this great mini-series
almost 4 1/2 hours with commercials edited out on EITHER 1 or 3 dvd-r
discs. Recorded from its original vhs ep tape. Still looks very good.

Email c_murdock_13 @msn.com (without the space)
would like a copy of this uncut series, is this possible

UK Security Service chiefs couldn't see the spies under their noses my Computer Support 0 01-29-2010 11:33 AM
Re: VOIPfone down completely ... I mean very completely !! cjd UK VOIP 2 10-10-2008 01:17 PM
I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, Millennium Edition - Uncut version? Vince F. Bundy DVD Video 3 01-05-2004 01:52 AM
Waxworks Uncut? Thomas Bell DVD Video 7 10-06-2003 01:41 PM
Ken Russell's THE DEVILS Uncut Special Edition DVD DVD Video 10 09-06-2003 04:04 PM

Advertisments