Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is the mail slow for packages?

Is the mail slow for packages?

JAM

I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago and
it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
days. I ordered Cheers 3 something from Amazon and it took 11 days to get
here. It usually takes 4 days. Is anything going on as far as you guys
know? Why are packages taking so long? I live in Hawaii, just to let you
know.

Stan Brown

"JAM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago and
>it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
>days.
>I live in Hawaii, just to let you know.

7-10 seems kind of fast for Hawaii, but if that's your usual time
then four weeks is definitely wrong.

Call DDDVD and ask what's up. (Since it's been four weeks, you might
want to wait till it's been 30 days because when I complained about
shipping they would never even pretend to do anything till 30 days
had passed.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com

Rob

amazon.ca has been processing my orders (DVDs and books) perfectly - they
usually arrive 3 to 4 days after I place my on-line order.

Rob
Canada

"JAM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rxzwc.15099$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago

and
> it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
> days. I ordered Cheers 3 something from Amazon and it took 11 days to get
> here. It usually takes 4 days. Is anything going on as far as you guys
> know? Why are packages taking so long? I live in Hawaii, just to let you
> know.

MarkZimmerman

>I ordered Freaks and Geeks from Deep Discount DVD exactly four weeks ago and
>it still hasn't arrived. Orders from there usually arrive in about 7-10
>days. I ordered Cheers 3 something from Amazon and it took 11 days to get
>here. It usually takes 4 days. Is anything going on as far as you guys
>know? Why are packages taking so long? I live in Hawaii, just to let you
>know.

I ordered the Monster Legacy from Amazon.com who said that do to backorders the
discs wouldn't arrive till 5/31. Anyway, the complete set arrived around the
10th.

Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago