Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Simpsons ????

Simpsons ????

Dragon

Hi you lot

asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we go
again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just like I did
with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all the episodes or do
you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra episodes like the Halloween
ones and stuff like that as I have seen loads of others dvds out there of
the Simpson's but not sure if to buy them if the episodes are going to be on
future series dvds

cheers in advance

Pug Fugley

The season sets contain all the cartoons shown on TV.

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rluwc.807$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Hi you lot
>
> asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we go
> again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just like I did
> with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all the episodes or

do
> you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra episodes like the

Halloween
> ones and stuff like that as I have seen loads of others dvds out there of
> the Simpson's but not sure if to buy them if the episodes are going to be

on
> future series dvds
>

> cheers in advance

Dr Zoidberg

Dragon wrote:
> Hi you lot
>
> asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we
> go again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just
> like I did with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all
> the episodes or do you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra
> episodes like the Halloween ones and stuff like that as I have seen
> loads of others dvds out there of the Simpson's but not sure if to
> buy them if the episodes are going to be on future series dvds

The box sets comtain every episode aired as part of that season. [1]

[1] not the same as produced for (or in) that season.
--
Alex

"We are now up against live, hostile targets"

"So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad
attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch! "

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Menax

Save money, but pay the price for no comfort
www.suprnova.org
"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:rluwc.807$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Hi you lot
>
> asked this one the other day and not sure if it got posted so here we go
> again. I am going to buy the series 4 of Simpson's on dvd just like I did
> with 123 but my question is does the series dvds have all the episodes or

do
> you have to buy other separate dvds to get extra episodes like the

Halloween
> ones and stuff like that as I have seen loads of others dvds out there of
> the Simpson's but not sure if to buy them if the episodes are going to be

on
> future series dvds
>

> cheers in advance

simpsons season 1 problem? markymark DVD Video 0 02-19-2004 01:03 AM
Anyone Notice on The Simpsons... Nicholas Andrade DVD Video 20 12-15-2003 08:24 PM
Halloween Simpsons DVD Sue DVD Video 14 09-18-2003 03:44 AM
Re: SIMPSONS S3 has Play All DVDHelp.us DVD Video 3 09-03-2003 04:55 AM
Re: oooh baby, got simpsons #3 AND LOTR:TTT in the mail today ThorCromer DVD Video 0 08-21-2003 09:58 PM

Advertisments