Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is only the two-DVD Shrek SE widescreen?

Is only the two-DVD Shrek SE widescreen?

Maureen Goldman

I'm giving my two-disk Shrek special edition set to my son, plan to
buy another for myself. Wouldn't mind just getting the movie without
extras, but I get the feeling that the single-disk and 3D sets are
both fullscreen. If that's the situation I'll get the SE again when I
next rejoin Columbia House, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

MauiJNP

I have a two disc special edition with one disk having widescreen and one
having fullframe.

"Maureen Goldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm giving my two-disk Shrek special edition set to my son, plan to
> buy another for myself. Wouldn't mind just getting the movie without
> extras, but I get the feeling that the single-disk and 3D sets are
> both fullscreen. If that's the situation I'll get the SE again when I
> next rejoin Columbia House, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

Jay G

Maureen Goldman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm giving my two-disk Shrek special edition set to my son, plan to
> buy another for myself. Wouldn't mind just getting the movie without
> extras, but I get the feeling that the single-disk and 3D sets are
> both fullscreen. If that's the situation I'll get the SE again when
> I next rejoin Columbia House, but I'd appreciate confirmation.

Only the 2-disc version contains the first film in WS. It has
the Pan N Scan version as well on the 2nd disc.

-Jay

New Releases: Azkaban, The O.C. & Shrek 2: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 08-10-2004 04:41 AM
Seen Shrek 3-D yet? Modemac DVD Video 41 06-21-2004 12:11 PM
dvd decryptor can't decrypt Shrek RQ DVD Video 0 06-08-2004 03:32 PM
Shrek DVD picture problems (from new 3D DVD set) Robert Kaiser DVD Video 1 05-23-2004 12:49 AM
To anyone who has Shrek (16:9, dts, region 1) Alex2k DVD Video 4 09-08-2003 12:04 PM

Advertisments