Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ron Reagan, one of America's most incompetent...

Ron Reagan, one of America's most incompetent...

Vlvetmorning98

Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

luminos

Thank you for this mindnumbingly stupid remark. Now, go buy his dvds and
thank god he became president when he did.

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

Thip

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

What a moronic remark to make. The man hasn't been President for a long
time. Where's your compassion for his loved ones?

Dick Sidbury

Thip wrote:
> "Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

> What a moronic remark to make. The man hasn't been President for a long
> time. Where's your compassion for his loved ones?

I think this thread should just be ignored. Remember the OP is saying
more about himself than he is about the subject.

dick

rwright

Typical hatred from the "compassionate" liberal left. Moron.

"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

Derek Janssen

Dick Sidbury wrote:

> Thip wrote:
>
>> "Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

>> What a moronic remark to make. The man hasn't been President for a
>> long time. Where's your compassion for his loved ones?
>>

> I think this thread should just be ignored. Remember the OP is saying
> more about himself than he is about the subject.

Namely, that that old "Will somebody release 'Matilda' (1975)?" gag just
isn't getting the attention it used to anymore, and ol' Vlv's been
hittin' the harder stuff just to get a buzz...

Derek Janssen

Seminal Johnson

> "Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

>"luminos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for this mindnumbingly stupid remark. Now, go buy his dvds and
> thank god he became president when he did.

Thank God? Reagan never could have become president any sooner than he did
because we were smarter and had higher standards before him, and thank god
for that. America was so traumatized by Korea, Kennedy's assassination, the
Cold War, the Vietnam War, Watergate, the Iranian hostage situation that by
the time 1980 came around society had collectively bent over and shoved its
head up its ass. Way up. There is no way a narrow-minded
Archie-Bunker-in-a-suit moron like Reagan or the Bushes/Quayles could have
held office if the country wasn't living in such a desperate state of
denial. Now society's standards are so low, thanks to these morons and their
brothers like Rupert Murdock and Roger Ailes, it will take
decades/generations to recover, if we can wrestle away their control over
the corporate owned media and actually have a free press again. A press that
can actually keep tabs on big government and big business instead of being a
megaphone for their propoganda.

Dead at last@whitehouse.gov

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:53:46 -0400, "Thip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

>What a moronic remark to make. The man hasn't been President for a long
>time. Where's your compassion for his loved ones?

**** his loved ones. I'm celebrating his death.

Yeah Baby, Yeah Baby.

rwright

"Seminal Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OUBwc.5974$(E-Mail Removed) m...

> > "Vlvetmorning98" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Presidents ever is dead. About ****ing time

> >"luminos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thank you for this mindnumbingly stupid remark. Now, go buy his dvds

and
> > thank god he became president when he did.

> Thank God? Reagan never could have become president any sooner than he did
> because we were smarter and had higher standards before him,

I can refute your argument with two words: JIMMY CARTER!!

M.B.

****ing pussy! If you're going to make a statement like that at least
have the ****ing balls to use your real identity you dickless weeny!