Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd viewing software

dvd viewing software

Joe Gonzalez

I just installed a new dvd burner and it works great but how do i simply
watch a dvd on my computer?what is the best software do do this?

BWL

I use PowerDVD (ver. 5), and it works great. I used to use WinDVD, and it
works OK too, but I prefer PowerDVD.

Both can be had for free as trialware, so you could try 'em out.

news:4R5wc.4841$(E-Mail Removed)...