Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD burner software

Best DVD burner software

SJ

Just got a new dvd-r and I'm not real happy with the software it came with.
I find it difficult to understand and use, I'm no pro but not illiterate
either. What is the consensus of the best DVD burner software? I really
want to burn downloaded videos and clips.

TSKO

"SJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just got a new dvd-r and I'm not real happy with the software it came

with.
> I find it difficult to understand and use, I'm no pro but not illiterate
> either. What is the consensus of the best DVD burner software? I really
> want to burn downloaded videos and clips.

CAn you say "FREE"?

DVD Decryptor....wonderful (and easy) program to use

Burns dvds like a champ

oh yeah...can you say "FREE"?

....just do a search on the net for it...not sure of the webpage to get it

John

Hello, I just got a burner as well, did some research, and Nero 6 Ultimate
pack seems to work well.

Have fun.