Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > To Be and To Have

To Be and To Have

Pat

When will this French Documentary be released on NTSC with English subs?

I hope they don't dub this one but I have a sick feeling they could.

Derek Janssen

Pat wrote:

> When will this French Documentary be released on NTSC with English subs?

All they have do is whistle...
They know how to whistle don't they?

Derek Janssen (I don't care, it STILL sounds like that other movie!)