Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cheapest Flubber

Cheapest Flubber

Dragon

Anyone any ideas online cheapest place for flubber on disney dvd in the UK

i have tried price checker but most quite dear except sendit says 3.99 on
dvd but its actually video

cheers Dave

Peter Harding

In article <kzlvc.4767$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Anyone any ideas online cheapest place for flubber on disney dvd in the UK

If it's online does it have to be in the UK?

If not, about 6 quid:

http://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-de...artner_id=1005

If so, 7 quid:

http://www.secondvisual.com/cgi-bin/...dvd_main&and=1
&keywords=Flubber

--
ICQ 40628243 Tel 07092057581 Fax 07092308800

diesel

> If not, about 6 quid:
>
> http://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-de...artner_id=1005
>
> If so, 7 quid:
>
> http://www.secondvisual.com/cgi-bin/...dvd_main&and=1
> &keywords=Flubber

or just try http://www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk and answer this question and
any that follow.

A saying about fish and fishing comes to mind

diesel

Stephen Cooke

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, diesel wrote:

> A saying about fish and fishing comes to mind

I'm reminded of a saying...build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for one
night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

swac

Rollasoc

I like that...

news(E-Mail Removed).

Cheapest Cisco switch model. AM Cisco 1 04-12-2006 09:45 AM
Where can I get certification test vouchers cheapest? Butterfield MCSE 2 01-30-2006 09:26 PM
Cheapest Cisco Router for BGP? Eric Robinson Cisco 6 03-25-2005 09:51 PM
Small Business Server and Office 2003: Absolute cheapest place to buy both? me63401@privacy.net MCSE 10 12-27-2003 12:34 PM
Cheapest Router With Three Ethernets and Policy Based Routing CHANGE USERNAME TO westes Cisco 6 12-17-2003 09:36 PM

Advertisments