Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > spider-man delux edition

spider-man delux edition

nickay420

will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
way ill!

Bratboy

"nickay420" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
> towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
> way ill!

You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was hurt
and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him to
climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets just
make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying into
NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare they!!
Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling a
scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's a
limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.

Video Flyer

On 5/31/04 7:26 AM, in article 40bb24ff$(E-Mail Removed), "Bratboy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "nickay420" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the twin
>> towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that was
>> way ill!
>>

> You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was hurt
> and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
> ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
> movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him to
> climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets just
> make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
> idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying into
> NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare they!!
> Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling a
> scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
> image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's a
> limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.

Your point is well-taken. However, I think nickay420 may have been using
'ill' in a different sense....?

Neal

JR

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40bb24ff$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "nickay420" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the

twin
> > towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that

was
> > way ill!
> >

> You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was

hurt
> and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no one
> ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
> movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for him

> climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets

just
> make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
> idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying

into
> NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare

they!!
> Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your calling

> scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
> image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is there's

> limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.

yeah, showing your age a little there

nickay420

"Video Flyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCE0B100.12D7E%(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 5/31/04 7:26 AM, in article 40bb24ff$(E-Mail Removed), "Bratboy"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > "nickay420" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> will it have the banned trailer where spidey makes a web between the

twin
> >> towers to catch bank robbers who attempt escape in a helicopter?? that

was
> >> way ill!
> >>

> > You know thats really kind of BS. Yes 9/11 was tragidy, yes america was

hurt
> > and suffered but its a darn movie and nothing more. Does 9/11 mean no

one
> > ever can use WTC images period? Do we now need to go back thru all the
> > movies out like Dino De Laurents King Kong and CGI a new building for

him to
> > climb up? I know lets also re-CGI all the city destruction in ID4, lets

just
> > make the cities disapear not blow up cause that might give terrorists an
> > idea or 2. I guess we could also edit any movie that has a plane flying

into
> > NY, especially if it shows pre 9/11 standing towers, I mean how dare

they!!
> > Hell bush uses the disaster pics of 9/11 for advertising and your

calling a
> > scene in a "FANTASY" movie sick because it used the buildings
> > image(undestroyed, I might add). I guess what Im trying to say is

there's a
> > limit to PC behavior & beyond that your heading into insanity.
> >

> Your point is well-taken. However, I think nickay420 may have been using
> 'ill' in a different sense....?
>
> Neal
> --
> "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

lol... yeah,i downloaded the trailer on kazaa.. it's awesome... i hope it's
on the delux ed.! i didnt buy the sp. ed. because it was not included

Bratboy

"nickay420" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> lol... yeah,i downloaded the trailer on kazaa.. it's awesome... i hope
> it's
> on the delux ed.! i didnt buy the sp. ed. because it was not included

Opps, then I appologize. Thought it was another of the "Sensor Eveything
that might offend" club

To quote Emily Lattilla "Thats diffrent, Never mind" hehe