Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Who's this MauiJNP loser?

Who's this MauiJNP loser?

futureworlds

Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
handouts? What's that all about?
This lamer has some waking up to do.
Frank Tauss

maxfoo

On Sun, 30 May 2004 10:19:54 +0200 (CEST), futureworlds
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
>for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
>handouts? What's that all about?
> This lamer has some waking up to do.
> Frank Tauss

Don't blame him, it's the baby boomer generation that spoils their kids.
Parents probably letting him live at home too...until he's 50...or dies of
alcohol abuse.

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

MauiJNP

"maxfoo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 30 May 2004 10:19:54 +0200 (CEST), futureworlds
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
> >for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
> >handouts? What's that all about?
> > This lamer has some waking up to do.
> > Frank Tauss

> Don't blame him, it's the baby boomer generation that spoils their kids.
> Parents probably letting him live at home too...until he's 50...or dies of
> alcohol abuse.

I don't drink alcohol, I don't like the taste.

Maybe you need to get a life so you don't waste your time harrassing people
in a newsgroup.

MauiJNP

"futureworlds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) orlds.it...
> Where does all these cheezey sleazebags come from that want everything
> for free? He graduated college (which I doubt) and now expects free
> handouts? What's that all about?
> This lamer has some waking up to do.
> Frank Tauss

I don't know, who's this Frank Tauss loser who has nothing better to do than
harrass someone in a newsgroup when there are many other people out there
doing the same thing and selling them on ebay. At least I don't plan on
doing that.

Also, I've never had my name in the Subject line before. Thanks, it looks
cool.