Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Writer R5

Happy Friday Everyone! This week in observance of Memorial Day my site e-mail
update begins with a TV review for the A&E original movie "IKE: Countdown To
D-day" and continues on to include reviews of the series finale of "Justice
League" as well as some new DVD reviews. I have more coming this weekend,
including reviews of the Sci-Fi Channel miniseries "Five To Days To Midnight"
and the third season premiere of the USA Network original series "The Dead
Zone" so please keep coming back when you can and I wish you all a safe and
introspective Memorial Day weekend. Now here are this week's new media reviews:

TV:

IKE: Countdown To D-Day: A&E Original Movie:
http://www.genreonline.net/IKE_A&E.html

Justice League: Starcrossed: Cartoon Network Original Series Finale:
http://www.genreonline.net/Justice_L...n_Network.html

DVD:

Starship Troopers 2: Hero Of The Federation: Special Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Starship_...ation_DVD.html

Spider-Man: The New Animated Series: High Voltage Villains, The Mutant Menace,
& The Ultimate Face-Off:
http://www.genreonline.net/Spiderman...eries_DVD.html

Eurotrip: Unrated:
http://www.genreonline.net/Eurotrip_Unrated_DVD.html

Scary Movie 3:
http://www.genreonline.net/Scary_Movie_3_DVD.html

Joe Bob Briggs Presents: The Double-D Avenger:
http://www.genreonline.net/Briggs_Do...enger_DVD.html

The Triplets Of Belleville:
http://www.genreonline.net/Triplets_DVD.html

Wizards:
http://www.genreonline.net/Wizards_DVD.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
(E-Mail Removed)