Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > NEC ND1300A at x4 anyone?

NEC ND1300A at x4 anyone?

tUMA

I just cant get my burner to burn at x4!!!!

Used Bulkpaq Orange x4, Ridisk x4 and Bigpockets x4 but none will bunr at x4
speed it used to just say it was but still take 25 mins and get to half way
and pause for ages but now i just keep getting 'Power Calabriation Falire'

Im hoping this is just cos the media im using isnt compatiable with my
burner?

Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent quality
under 15 per 25

Biz

"tUMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wSrtc.4465$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just cant get my burner to burn at x4!!!!
>
> Used Bulkpaq Orange x4, Ridisk x4 and Bigpockets x4 but none will bunr at

x4
> speed it used to just say it was but still take 25 mins and get to half

way
> and pause for ages but now i just keep getting 'Power Calabriation Falire'
>
> Im hoping this is just cos the media im using isnt compatiable with my
> burner?
>
> Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent

quality
> under 15 per 25

I highly recommend you buy a few decent recommended by NEC 4X discs to make
sure your burner is workig properly. Then work on finding cheaper media.

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Thu, 27 May 2004 21:03:49 GMT, "Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"tUMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:wSrtc.4465$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I just cant get my burner to burn at x4!!!!
>>
>> Used Bulkpaq Orange x4, Ridisk x4 and Bigpockets x4 but none will bunr at

>x4
>> speed it used to just say it was but still take 25 mins and get to half

>way
>> and pause for ages but now i just keep getting 'Power Calabriation Falire'
>>
>> Im hoping this is just cos the media im using isnt compatiable with my
>> burner?
>>
>> Does anyone know any cheapish DVDr that will burn at x4 thats decent

>quality
>> under 15 per 25
>>

>I highly recommend you buy a few decent recommended by NEC 4X discs to make
>sure your burner is workig properly. Then work on finding cheaper media.

"Power Calibration Error" is a classic error message in the buggy Nero
6.0.xx., the first release of Nero 6. Make sure that Nero is version
6.3.0.3 or 6.3.1.6 or higher.

. Steve .