Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > LOTR Problem at top bar

LOTR Problem at top bar

Big_Orange

I just noticed (around 13:07) there is an annoying white bar across the top
of the screen that comes and goes to black. (especially visible in the
middle of the screen)

Does anyone else see this? I'm on a 60" Philips HDTV.

Impmon

On Wed, 26 May 2004 12:10:26 -0400, "Big_Orange" <@> wrote:

>I just noticed (around 13:07) there is an annoying white bar across the top
>of the screen that comes and goes to black. (especially visible in the
>middle of the screen)
>
>Does anyone else see this? I'm on a 60" Philips HDTV.

Are you using FS or WS version of the movie? I didn't see any white
bar on WS version.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net