Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problems reading DVD-R on Panasonic E50

Problems reading DVD-R on Panasonic E50

Greg W

I am using my Panny E50 to record DVD-R. In some cases, it works fine, and
plays back fine. In other cases, it doesn't, ie it looks as if the DVD has
been recorded if I try to record something else on it it tells me I can't)
but it looks just blank when I try to play it.

Any ideas?

TIA

Greg

Darrel Christenson

Greg W wrote:

> I am using my Panny E50 to record DVD-R. In some cases, it works fine, and
> plays back fine. In other cases, it doesn't, ie it looks as if the DVD has
> been recorded if I try to record something else on it it tells me I can't)
> but it looks just blank when I try to play it.

Been using an E50 since the day they shipped, only
oddities that every cropped up were from poor media.

drc