Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > amazon Australia

amazon Australia

Dragon

Anyone know the website for australia amazon

cheers dave

jayembee

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone know the website for australia amazon

There isn't any.

Amazon has sites in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Japan.

It certainly would be nice if they had one in Oz, but they don't.

For R4 discs, I use http://www.ezydvd.com.au

-- jayembee

Zodiac

www.dumb****.com.au

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:X1tsc.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know the website for australia amazon
>
> cheers dave

Damon

Zodiac declarait :

> www.dumb****.com.au

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:X1tsc.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone know the website for australia amazon
> >
> > cheers dave

You took 18 days to come up with that gem of a relpy and he's the dumb****?

Damon
--
Article posté via l'accès Usenet http://www.mes-news.com
Accès par Nnrp ou Web

Dragon

deh dosy prick

"Zodiac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40c811e9$0$8990$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> www.dumb****.com.au
>

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:X1tsc.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone know the website for australia amazon
> >
> > cheers dave

nrawson

There is no Amazon Australia, only US, UK, France, Germany, Japan and
Canada.

"Zodiac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40c811e9$0$8990$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> www.dumb****.com.au
>

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:X1tsc.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone know the website for australia amazon
> >
> > cheers dave

mo

"nrawson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1Z4yc.59801$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> There is no Amazon Australia, only US, UK, France, Germany, Japan and
> Canada.

but should there be is probably the underlying question

Waterperson77

>(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:X1tsc.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone know the website for australia amazon

the last time I checked, the Amazon wasn't in Australia.

Waterperson77

>You took 18 days to come up with that gem of a relpy and he's the dumb****?

I know you're not replying to me, but tonight is the first time I seen this
thread or message and

the last time I checked an Atlas, the Amazon wasn't in Australia.

Dragon

boring

news:(E-Mail Removed)...