Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DIABOLIK DVD: Last few copies of STORY OF THE EYE DVD!

DIABOLIK DVD: Last few copies of STORY OF THE EYE DVD!

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\)

Hi. We are the exclusive distributors of GEORGE BATAILLE'S STORY OF THE EYE,
the new film from Andrew R. McEllhinney. The film is an amalgam of an art
film and a Rinse Dream (of CAFE FLESH fame) style hardcore sex film. Only 69
copies were pressed, signed and numbered by the film maker. We're down to
our last few copies. Interested persons should go to:
www. DiabolikDVD.com
We also selling a few thousand other rare, obscure and imported DVDs from
the world over!
I thank you for your time.
- Joseph/Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films