Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Playmakers DVD set -- any opinions?

Playmakers DVD set -- any opinions?

Stan Brown

I really liked the show this past year on ESPN, and at the low $30s
range the price for the DVD set looks right.

Anybody actually have the set, and if so what are your comments? I'm
not asking about the actual shows, which I've seen, but about the
DVDs.

Any extras?
Anything stupid like forced trailers?
etc.

http://OakRoadSystems.com

Mike McGee

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Stan Brown
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I really liked the show this past year on ESPN, and at the low $30s
> range the price for the DVD set looks right.
>
> Anybody actually have the set, and if so what are your comments? I'm
> not asking about the actual shows, which I've seen, but about the
> DVDs.
>
> Any extras?
> Anything stupid like forced trailers?
> etc.

I just put a review up of the set:

PLAYMAKERS - DVD REVIEW
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=788

In summary, perfect video transfer and minimal extras. There is one
trailer at the start for ESPN, but it's not forced. You can skip it.
Check the link for the full DVD review with screen shots, etc. Enjoy.

--
Mike McGee