Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Battlefield Baseball Where?

Battlefield Baseball Where?

Dragon

Hi could someone tell me where I can purchase in Britain apart from ebay
this title, I notice dddhouse and hkflix don't have it

cheers Dave

Geir Friestad

Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| Hi could someone tell me where I can purchase in Britain apart from ebay
| this title, I notice dddhouse and hkflix don't have it

I don't know where in Britain you can buy it, but I would advise against
buying it at all. It's painfully amateurish, at best only fitfully funny,
and certainly not worth owning.

--
Geir Friestad || http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) || www.portman.org
"My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

Dragon

hi geir

have you got the film yourself, i presum,e you didnt like it then

ill buy yours lol

dave

"Geir Friestad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> |
> | Hi could someone tell me where I can purchase in Britain apart from ebay
> | this title, I notice dddhouse and hkflix don't have it
>
> I don't know where in Britain you can buy it, but I would advise against
> buying it at all. It's painfully amateurish, at best only fitfully funny,
> and certainly not worth owning.
>
> --
> Geir Friestad || (E-Mail Removed) || www.portman.org
> "My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."
> - Philip Pullman

Geir Friestad

Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| have you got the film yourself, i presum,e you didnt like it then
| ill buy yours lol

I might be interested in selling my copy, yes. I paid a little
over 3000 yen for it - how much would you be willing to pay for
it? Email me if you're really interested in buying it.

--
Geir Friestad || (E-Mail Removed) || www.portman.org
"My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."
- Philip Pullman

Soccer vs Baseball vs American Football USA Power! Digital Photography 560 08-24-2010 05:43 PM
Night Time Baseball Suggestions Chris Naples Digital Photography 1 07-07-2004 09:22 PM
Baseball Bryan Computer Support 13 04-19-2004 03:51 PM
Soccer SUCKS! Baseball is a real sport! Penis Digital Photography 17 02-20-2004 07:32 PM
Baseball caps Mike Digital Photography 10 10-01-2003 09:12 AM

Advertisments