Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Gamezandflix.com - must avoid

Gamezandflix.com - must avoid

poldy

They seem to have no inventory. Bunch of titles in their database but
they only shipped one item while the other two are being ordered. They
even claimed some games which had been released for month as being not
released until June. Meaning they don't have that either.

They messed up my queue and took over a week to ship out 1 out of the 3
items I was suppose to get at a time.

They ship out of Tenn. to CA, so they don't really have a CA
distribution center. Their return mailer has no postage but goes to the
PO in Tenn. so that they will reimburse later.

They have money for TV commercials apparently but not inventory and
postage.

Buckaroo Banzai

"poldy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> They seem to have no inventory. Bunch of titles in their database but
> they only shipped one item while the other two are being ordered. They
> even claimed some games which had been released for month as being not
> released until June. Meaning they don't have that either.
>
> They messed up my queue and took over a week to ship out 1 out of the 3
> items I was suppose to get at a time.
>
> They ship out of Tenn. to CA, so they don't really have a CA
> distribution center. Their return mailer has no postage but goes to the
> PO in Tenn. so that they will reimburse later.
>
> They have money for TV commercials apparently but not inventory and
> postage.

Yeah, I'm in CA too and it took a week to get the rentals and over a week
for them to get them back once I dropped them in the mail.

User102154

I live in Tennessee approxiametely 45 miles from the distribution center in
Gordonsville. I tried the 2 week trial and was shipped one movie about a week
into it and that was all I received. I had placed over 25 in my queue. They
said they ordered 3 especially for me. Other then that, they give no
information regarding the status of the movies in the queue. So ultimately, one
movie in 2 weeks with nothing else. I tried to cancel online and the system
wouldn't let me because it said I still had movies in my queue even though I
removed them. And their website is unbelievably slow, reminded me of the 14k
baud days. Hopefully, they will get their problems worked out.