Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today?

DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today?

JAM

Did anyone try to get into DeepDiscountDVD today? For the last two hours
their home page won't load. That would be between 9 PM and 11:23 PM (so
far) in the Central Time zone. Anybody know what's going on?

SoHillsGuy

<< Did anyone try to get into DeepDiscountDVD today? For the last two hours
their home page won't load. That would be between 9 PM and 11:23 PM (so
far) in the Central Time zone. Anybody know what's going on? >><BR><BR>

1:30am here on the east and it seems fine.

Hubert Borrmann

I just got in and checked my order, works fine.
Hubert

news:Wufrc.449$(E-Mail Removed)...