Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I wonder why Netflix

I wonder why Netflix

lrulan

isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc 2.

Anybody who has the dvd, is it worth going to Blockbuster to rent the entire
set so I can watch Disc 2? TIA

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole

(Snipered)

They skipped the other side of "Elephant" too, I was quite upset at the
moment I realized. I still love netflix, but their unwillingness to
carry some of these things as well as certain "special editions" is very
irritating.

Mr. Hole

http://www.stopfcc.com/

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

Reginald Dwight

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"lrulan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
> their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc 2.

Huh?
http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?...36361&trkid=73

Reginald Dwight

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole) wrote:

> They skipped the other side of "Elephant" too, I was quite upset at the
> moment I realized.

???? Wasn't ELEPHANT a one-disc flipper? I remember clicking on "Extras"
and reading something about "turn the disc over to see..." blah blah
blah (but I didn't).

This URL for the film shows ONE disc...
http://www.dvdplanet.com/product_lis...456&format=DVD

and this says DS-SL (Double Sided-Single Layer?)
http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...4821&searchID=
294757&item_id=584892

lrulan

"Reginald Dwight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "lrulan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
> > their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc

2.

> Huh?
> http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?...36361&trkid=73

well, I'll be damned. Thank you for this link. They don't offer this bonus
disc when you click on MIRACLE to rent, and the person who answered my email
told me they only offer Disc 1. What a moron. Thanks again.

Karl S

On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:25:32 -0400, "lrulan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>isn't offering the bonus disc of MIRACLE for rent? I couldn't find it on
>their list and they told me they were only offering Disc 1 and not Disc 2.

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?...33300&trkid=73

Notice on the right side: "Related Movies: Bonus Material: Miracle."

Bracken

It *is* a one disk flipper. Problem is that Netflix pasted a label on
the supplemental features side of the disk (that reads, among other
things, "rental copy, not for resale"). So much for being a flipper.

Relurk.

Reginald Dwight wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) (NOW STAND BACK YOU ITs Mr Hole) wrote:
>

>>They skipped the other side of "Elephant" too, I was quite upset at the
>>moment I realized.
>>

>???? Wasn't ELEPHANT a one-disc flipper? I remember clicking on "Extras"
>and reading something about "turn the disc over to see..." blah blah
>blah (but I didn't).
>
>This URL for the film shows ONE disc...
>http://www.dvdplanet.com/product_lis...456&format=DVD
>
>and this says DS-SL (Double Sided-Single Layer?)
>http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...4821&searchID=
>294757&item_id=584892

Reginald Dwight

In article <c8ntt9$jal$(E-Mail Removed)>, Bracken <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> It *is* a one disk flipper. Problem is that Netflix pasted a label on
> the supplemental features side of the disk (that reads, among other
> things, "rental copy, not for resale"). So much for being a flipper.

Netflix doesn't "paste" labels on anything. Perhaps the disc was a
special pressing for them (as is sometimes done). Unfortunately, without
a remastered disc or a pressing of the other side, we're screwed.