Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Skulls

Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

Shinner

Skulls <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94EFBA427EE14skullslairhotmailcom@216.168. 3.44:

> Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
> Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

too cheap to pop for 5.88 at walmart?

Skulls

Shinner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94EFD9805DDA0myemailsomeservercom@207.69.1 54.204:

> Skulls <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns94EFBA427EE14skullslairhotmailcom@216.168. 3.44:
>
>> Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
>> Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

> too cheap to pop for 5.88 at walmart?

Nope, did not know walmart is selling it...thanks...

Biz

http://dvdpricesearch.com/

"Skulls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94EFBA427EE14skullslairhotmailcom@216.168. 3.44...
> Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
> Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

Justin

Skulls wrote on [Fri, 21 May 2004 01:18:44 -0000]:
> Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
> Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

Sure, go to wal mart, give them 5.88, come home, rip it.

Ollie T

I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for this
disc. I cannot find it.

HDTV Games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> Skulls wrote on [Fri, 21 May 2004 01:18:44 -0000]:
> > Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
> > Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

> Sure, go to wal mart, give them 5.88, come home, rip it.

Murder

"Ollie T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news5irc.10917$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for
> this disc. I cannot find it.

Months? You must smell awful!

Derek Janssen

Ollie T wrote:

> I have searched the Wal-Mart $5.88 section for months now looking for this
> disc. I cannot find it.

Well, er...have you tried upping your bid to $7.18, at DeepDiscountDVD?

Derek Janssen (better yet, have you tried just forgetting the whole darn
thing?)

Richard C.

"Skulls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94EFBA427EE14skullslairhotmailcom@216.168. 3.44...
: Does anyone know where I can get an avi, mpg, or dvd rip of Ford
: Fairlane's movie? Thanks in advance!

================
Just BUY it......
==================

news:Xns94EFBBD3E5EE9skullslairhotmailcom@216.168. 3.44:

> Nope, did not know walmart is selling it...thanks...

dig through the el cheapo bin...I found it in one at the front of the store
near the checkouts.

Just got my John Ford Collection (Ford at Fox) at Best Buy Film Buff DVD Video 1 12-07-2007 04:06 PM
Where the #@&*! is Ford Fairlane? Aphelion DVD Video 1 02-18-2004 03:40 AM
"Adventures of Ford Fairlane" at Wal-Mart for $5.88 J. Alfred Prufrock DVD Video 16 02-15-2004 02:44 PM
FORD FAIRLANE : Dec 16 Evil DVD Video 2 11-08-2003 01:37 AM
Stupid Ford ad Bob Benton Computer Support 10 09-05-2003 02:22 PM

Advertisments