Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Vote for Boston's 10th anniversary kung fu screening June 5

Vote for Boston's 10th anniversary kung fu screening June 5

Eric Cartman

On June 5th we are celebrating our 10 years of kung fu screenings and you get
to pick the film. We will also be showing a half hour of kung fu trailers
before the film. This past Saturday the audience narrowed the selection down to
ten films. Following the link below will bring you to the voting page. Voting
will end at noon on Sunday May 23rd. You can also vote at the Coolidge Corner
Theater this Saturday night at our screening of "Once Upon A Time In China 4".
Votes cast at the theater are worth more than internet votes so come this
Saturday and vote again! Follow the link below to cast your vote!

http://www.coolidge.org/s_mid_vote.html