Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Disney Treasures: Poor Quality Control.

Disney Treasures: Poor Quality Control.

Wade365

<< the demand for the Mickey DVDs is migher than the availability. The
earlier ones appear to be going for $80 or so on ebay. Even the Complete Goofy
is $40+. >><BR><BR>

I bought the Goofy because I used to love the "How To" cartoons, and I've got
the Donald Vol.1, but I'm so glad I don't dig The Mouse... $80 for a DVD is
I-N-S-A-N-E.

I wouldn't even pay that for the uncut "RoboCop", which I also let fall by the
wayside and now wish I hadn't...

Are they ever going to re-release this stuff in non-collector's editions
without the tin and the hoop-la?

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Wade365) wrote:

>Are they ever going to re-release this stuff in non-collector's editions
>without the tin and the hoop-la?

Yes, actually. They'd already released the original seven titles in a
boxed set, sans tins.

-- jayembee