Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Prime Suspect DVD Reissue

Prime Suspect DVD Reissue

KING B MAN

I have noticed Warner Home Video has reissued the Prime Suspect series.
I'm curious. Should I keep my Anchor Bay DVD (no extras) or does Warner DVD
contain anything that will suggest I sell the old AB dvd?
Mike
Coming soon! The Summer of 3D (oh well, you will just have to wait and see)

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)iespam (KING B MAN) wrote:

> I have noticed Warner Home Video has reissued the Prime
> Suspect series.

Well, *technically*, it's HBO Home Video (yeah, I know).

> I'm curious. Should I keep my Anchor Bay DVD (no extras)
> or does Warner DVD contain anything that will suggest I
> sell the old AB dvd?

If you mean in terms of extras, no. But (a) the transfer
looks considerably better, (b) it's a 2-disc rather than
a flipper, and (c) each part runs with its own set of
opening and closing credits, rather than having all of
the closing credits run back-to-back at the end of the
disc (which had to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen
on a DVD).

And, of course, HBO has released all six of the minis, where
Anchor Bay released only the first two.

-- jayembee

Wild Coyote

On 20 May 2004 02:25:15 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)iespam (KING B MAN)
wrote:

>I have noticed Warner Home Video has reissued the Prime Suspect series.
>I'm curious. Should I keep my Anchor Bay DVD (no extras) or does Warner DVD
>contain anything that will suggest I sell the old AB dvd?
>Mike
>Coming soon! The Summer of 3D (oh well, you will just have to wait and see)
>
>http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

I replaced mine, because I liked the transfer better,

--
The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

"This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
just not right."

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com