Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone have Subtitle problems with Disc 1 of the "TOMORROW LAND" set???

Anyone have Subtitle problems with Disc 1 of the "TOMORROW LAND" set???

Film Buff

Brought all 4 sets today and having a problem with disc 1 of the "Tomorrowland" set
Subtitles keep coming on no matter which selection I select on disc 1
Have to keep cutting them off
Disc 2 of "Tomorrowland" is fine no subtitle problem here or on any other of the 3 treasures
I have a JVC XVS-500BK
Just wondering if anyone else is having subtitle problems with disc 1
Thanks