Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Last season of X Files

Last season of X Files

G. Bates

Can anyone tell me what are on the last two discs of the last season
of the X Files? The episodes only take up 5 discs. Netflix says that
it is bonus material and commentaries. I wanted to know if they were
worth renting.

Thanks.

GB