Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD commentaries for older movies?

Best DVD commentaries for older movies?

PW

What are some good DVD commentaries for older movies
making their DVD debuts? (By older, I mean 50's, 60's, and 70's).

Anybody pick up a DVD of a classic film, look at the extras and say,
"Boy, I never thought they'd get _____________ to do a commentary."

I recently thought about that on Warner's THE HAUNTING. Sure, the
cast was recorded seperately, but it was still cool to hear their
thoughts on the movie. And I just thought about picking up the
original IN-LAWS to hear Arkin and Falk's commentary. Also just
bought the new GREAT ESCAPE SE but haven't listened to the commentary yet.

Anyone else?