Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is the Yentl melody on the Region 2 DVD of The Concert?

Is the Yentl melody on the Region 2 DVD of The Concert?

MadJ

I was going to buy the DVD version of The Concert but when looking at
the play list, the Yentl melody is not listed. Has anyone bought it
and can they tell me if its include in the DVD or has it been edited
out?

drsd2kill

the DVD released is of a different (and inferior) performance of BARBRA THE
CONCERT - the Yentl medley wasn't performed in it