Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

Reply
Thread Tools

Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

 
 
Richard C.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: You're an idiot.
:
: dipshitiac.
:
: You're an abject idiot.
:
: You are the retard
: jacking off at the mouth
: retard boy.
:
: your retarded ass
:
: dipshit.
:
: You're an idiot.
:
: a lame ****tard like you.
: your lame ass
..
: some boots crammed up your ass.
:
: You're an idiot... as usual.

: what the **** you spew about.
: That last bullshit .
:
:
: I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
: will.

====================
As the above CLEARLY shows..............................


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DarkMatter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
On 19 May 2004 20:29:14 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>If anyone ends up in court, it will be YOU. How befitting of the Court Jester!! BHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
>


Give it your best shot, retard.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DarkMatter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
On 19 May 2004 20:31:08 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.



I have done more in the past week to make the world a better place
than your lame, wussified ass will do in your entire, pathetic,
retarded life, boy. So, if I am a genetic reject, that would make you
something a few notches lower than pond scum.
 
Reply With Quote
 
DarkMatter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:55:05 -0700, "Richard C." <post-age
@spamcop.net> Gave us:

>
>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>:
>: You're an idiot.
>:
>: dipshitiac.
>:
>: You're an abject idiot.
>:
>: You are the retard
>: jacking off at the mouth
>: retard boy.
>:
>: your retarded ass
>:
>: dipshit.
>:
>: You're an idiot.
>:
>: a lame ****tard like you.
>: your lame ass
>.
>: some boots crammed up your ass.
>:
>: You're an idiot... as usual.
>
>: what the **** you spew about.
>: That last bullshit .
>:
>:
>: I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
>: will.
>
>====================
>As the above CLEARLY shows..............................
>

Your observations are as incomplete and retarded as your data set,
which you base your bullshit on. Figures. Retarded ****s like you
always make bullshit claims based on incomplete information.

It defines idiots like you to a tee.
 
Reply With Quote
 
WMaynard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004

Won't take much. You're a sitting duck

On Thu, 20 May 2004 04:41:28 -0700, DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 19 May 2004 20:29:14 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
>>If anyone ends up in court, it will be YOU. How befitting of the Court Jester!! BHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
>>

>
> Give it your best shot, retard.



Claire D. Lune
 
Reply With Quote
 
WMaynard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
the only thing you could do to make the world a better place is off yourself. no go away.


On Thu, 20 May 2004 04:44:02 -0700, DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 19 May 2004 20:31:08 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
>>You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.

>
>
> I have done more in the past week to make the world a better place
>than your lame, wussified ass will do in your entire, pathetic,
>retarded life, boy. So, if I am a genetic reject, that would make you
>something a few notches lower than pond scum.



Claire D. Lune
 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard C.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:55:05 -0700, "Richard C." <post-age
: @spamcop.net> Gave us:
:
: >
: >"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
: >message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: >:
: >: You're an idiot.
: >:
: >: dipshitiac.
: >:
: >: You're an abject idiot.
: >:
: >: You are the retard
: >: jacking off at the mouth
: >: retard boy.
: >:
: >: your retarded ass
: >:
: >: dipshit.
: >:
: >: You're an idiot.
: >:
: >: a lame ****tard like you.
: >: your lame ass
: >.
: >: some boots crammed up your ass.
: >:
: >: You're an idiot... as usual.
: >
: >: what the **** you spew about.
: >: That last bullshit .
: >:
: >:
: >: I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you
ever
: >: will.
: >
: >====================
: >As the above CLEARLY shows..............................
: >
: Your observations are as incomplete and retarded as your data set,
: which you base your bullshit on. Figures. Retarded ****s like you
: always make bullshit claims based on incomplete information.
:
: It defines idiots like you to a tee.

====================
Obviously even YOU don't like hearing your own
words.............................
=======================


 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard C.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: On 19 May 2004 20:31:08 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
:
: >You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.
:
:
: I have done more in the past week to make the world a better place
: than your lame, wussified ass will do in your entire, pathetic,
: retarded life, boy.

======================
What a joke!
The only way that could happen is if you put the gun to your head and
pulled the trigger.
=======================

: So, if I am a genetic reject, that would make you
: something a few notches lower than pond scum.

======================================
Go smoke some more dope......
===============================


 
Reply With Quote
 
DarkMatter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-20-2004
On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:04:23 -0700, "Richard C." <post-age
@spamcop.net> Gave us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>: On 19 May 2004 20:31:08 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>:
>: >You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.
>:
>: I have done more in the past week to make the world a better place
>: than your lame, wussified ass will do in your entire, pathetic,
>: retarded life, boy.
>
>======================
>What a joke!
>The only way that could happen is if you put the gun to your head and
>pulled the trigger.
>=======================


You're an idiot. You don't know what he does, and you know that I
design medical instruments that save lives.

Get off your lame horse (and lame it is), and do some math.

>: So, if I am a genetic reject, that would make you
>: something a few notches lower than pond scum.
>
>======================================
>Go smoke some more dope......
>===============================
>


Your nearly as retarded as he is. Hell, you can't even see ****,
when the punk bastard is right in your face. That must mean that you
too are ****.

Goodbye, ****.
 
Reply With Quote
 
HellRazor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-21-2004

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 19 May 2004 20:31:08 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.

>
>
> I have done more in the past week to make the world a better place
> than your lame, wussified ass will do in your entire, pathetic,
> retarded life, boy.


Polly want a cracker? BWAAAAK!

This is another one from the DorkMatter Library of Foolish Phrases. I think
his mommy made him a book of these so that when he runs out of words to say,
he can just look one up and copy and paste it in!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Famous XML cliches scooterm@hotmail.com XML 16 08-29-2005 10:06 PM
Templates - Garbage In Garbage Not Out ramiro_b@yahoo.com C++ 1 07-25-2005 04:48 PM
Garbage Matter retorical mouth to rectrum problem BrooksVanPall DVD Video 0 05-19-2004 10:18 PM
Whattsa Matter, Dark Matter?? A.Melon DVD Video 0 05-16-2004 07:05 AM
IMPORTANT! Changes to your Cable Internet Service (again & again) Charlie Computer Support 4 07-17-2003 01:18 AM



Advertisments