Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

WMaynard

So I take it your parents had no offspring that LIVED.

On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:20:58 -0700, DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:33:13 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
>us:
>
>>DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
>>sampling below).

> Your brain is a small sampling of a turd.
>
>> Maybe he just needs some new material.

> Come on over. My humus pile needs new media.
>
>> But personally, I
>>think he just likes turds!

> That is your problem. You THINK that you are able to think, when it
>is obvious by your posts that you cannot, as you have **** for brains.
>
> You have yet to post an on topic, or meaningful post in this or any
>other group. You are ****. Pretty plain... pretty simple.
>
>> Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
>>nuthin!

> You wouldn't know who "they" were if "they" bit you in the ass, boy.
>
> Your continual bullshit could quite easily be assembled into a
>harassment, and stalking claim. Particularly due to the "original
>post" nature of your bullshit. Hard to back out of your crap now,
>boy! They tend to like ****ing retards like you over, as you so
>dearly deserve. When was the last time your retarded actions
>backfired on you? Better get a clue, boy.

Claire D. Lune

DarkMatter

On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
>threats of physical injury to people on this group!

You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

> For such a Usenet
>genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
>"unmoderated newsgroup"!

Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
violation.

> My responses to your various insults and troll
>posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history.

I made no troll posts here or anywhere else. You speak of yourself,
you retarded twit.

> If
>you want to drag THAT into a court of law,

You are *almost* a ****ing joke. You thinking that you could ever
assemble a case against me is hilarious.

> have fun tossing your janitorial
>salary away.

Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
retarded ****.

Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
exactly the ****tard I have described you to be.

> If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
>boy.

You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
an account kill. Yours.

You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
as
a: I haven't... and
b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
recent, speaks volumes for my case.

Do get a clue, little boy.

Richard C.

"HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
: sampling below). Maybe he just needs some new material. But
personally, I
: think he just likes turds! Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
: nuthin!
:
===========================
The vast majority of his responses fall back on two words: "turd" and
"retard".

Vocabulary of a third grade little boy.
============================

DarkMatter

On 18 May 2004 21:35:18 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>So I take it your parents had no offspring that LIVED.

Your mother should be put in prison for not flushing you the moment
you left her ass at birth.

HellRazor

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:
>
> >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted

actual
> >threats of physical injury to people on this group!

> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

> > For such a Usenet
> >genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
> >"unmoderated newsgroup"!

> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
> violation.

Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

> You are *almost* a ****ing joke. You thinking that you could ever
> assemble a case against me is hilarious.

The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
> retarded ****.

And you would be the one to know!

> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
> get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
> exactly the ****tard I have described you to be.

Only in the mad court of your deluded mind! How's that job cleaning toilets
at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along? Electricute anyone
on your high voltage fence lately?

> > If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
> >boy.

> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
> an account kill. Yours.

Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

> You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
> as
> a: I haven't... and
> b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
UseNUT!

> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues. Seek
help!

> Do get a clue, little boy.

As soon as you get a life, a vocabulary, and a new routine! I swear, you
sound like a ****ing parrot, only a parrot has a better vocabulary.

DarkMatter

On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:46:07 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
>> us:
>>
>> >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted

>actual
>> >threats of physical injury to people on this group!

>> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

>Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

You're an idiot.

>> > For such a Usenet
>> >genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
>> >"unmoderated newsgroup"!

>> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
>> violation.

>Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

There were no threats made, dipshitiac.

>> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

>Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

You're an abject idiot.

>> You are *almost* a ****ing joke. You thinking that you could ever
>> assemble a case against me is hilarious.

>The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

You are the retard that was jacking off at the mouth about
courtrooms, retard boy.

>> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
>> retarded ****.

>And you would be the one to know!

I know more than you ever will. I knew more at 6 than your retarded
ass ever will.

>> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
>> get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
>> exactly the ****tard I have described you to be.

>Only in the mad court of your deluded mind!

Nope. Wouldn't take any great effort at all, dipshit.

> How's that job cleaning toilets
>at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along?

You're an idiot.

> Electricute anyone
>on your high voltage fence lately?

Shock therapy would not help a lame ****tard like you. Shock induced
fibrillation would be a nice thing to witness your lame ass in the
throws of, however.

>> > If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
>> >boy.

>> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
>> an account kill. Yours.

>Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

You always have sounded fem. Figures. You need to have some boots
crammed up your ass.

>> You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
>> as
>> a: I haven't... and
>> b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

>You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
>UseNUT!

You're an idiot... as usual.

>> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
>> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

>You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues. Seek
>help!

You have a serious case of not knowing what the **** you spew about.
That last bullshit line was no exception.

>> Do get a clue, little boy.

>As soon as you get a life, a vocabulary, and a new routine! I swear, you
>sound like a ****ing parrot, only a parrot has a better vocabulary.

I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
will.

HellRazor

> >"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> >> us:
> >> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

> >Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

> You're an idiot.

And you make empty threats that you can't back up. But then again, you have
a history of that too. Guess that makes you a pussy, doesn't it?

> >> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
> >> violation.

> >Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

> There were no threats made, dipshitiac.

Every other thing you post is either a threat or a reference to feces, scat
lover!

> >> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

> >Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

> You're an abject idiot.

Is that the best you can come up with? Pretty pathetic of you. You must
have run out of words again. Bet your brain hurts now.

> >> You are *almost* a ****ing joke. You thinking that you could ever
> >> assemble a case against me is hilarious.

> >The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

> You are the retard that was jacking off at the mouth about
> courtrooms, retard boy.

You're the only one around here threatening court cases, rocket scientist.
But all you've got to go along with your empty words is your empty cranium.
And your scat.

> >> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
> >> retarded ****.

> >And you would be the one to know!

> I know more than you ever will. I knew more at 6 than your retarded
> ass ever will.

About custodial engineering maybe.

> >> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
> >> get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
> >> exactly the ****tard I have described you to be.

> >Only in the mad court of your deluded mind!

> Nope. Wouldn't take any great effort at all, dipshit.

Forming a coherent sentence is a "great effort" as far as your concerned,
especially without mentioning the object of your obsession. Now scat!

> > How's that job cleaning toilets
> >at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along?

> You're an idiot.

I can always tells when the words in your limited vocabulary run out. You
start re-using them all.

Polly want a cracker? BWAAAAK!

> > Electricute anyone
> >on your high voltage fence lately?
> >

> Shock therapy would not help a lame ****tard like you. Shock induced
> fibrillation would be a nice thing to witness your lame ass in the
> throws of, however.

I'm sure your angry psychotic fantasies are filled with images like that,
but only because you lack the balls to do it in that pathetic excuse for an
existance that passes for your real life.

> >> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
> >> an account kill. Yours.

> >Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

> You always have sounded fem. Figures. You need to have some boots
> crammed up your ass.

And you need to have an ass crammed in your face, to help you eat all that
scat you are always on about.

> >You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
> >UseNUT!

> You're an idiot... as usual.

ECHO! (Echo) (Echo) (echo)

Those are my words entering your ears and bouncing around the emptiness
inside your hollow head.

> >> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
> >> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

> >You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues.

Seek
> >help!

> You have a serious case of not knowing what the **** you spew about.
> That last bullshit line was no exception.

**** **** ****, that's all you talk about. I bet your favorite actor is
SCATman Crothers!

> I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
> will.

A vocabulary filled with such exciting third-grade schoolyard words like
"retard", "turd", "idiot", and "dipshit"! You're a regular literary genius,
ain't cha?

WMaynard

If anyone ends up in court, it will be YOU. How befitting of the Court Jester!! BHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:28:53 -0700, DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
>us:
>
>>BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
>>threats of physical injury to people on this group!

> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.
>
>> For such a Usenet
>>genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
>>"unmoderated newsgroup"!

> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
>violation.
>
>> My responses to your various insults and troll
>>posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history.

> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else. You speak of yourself,
>you retarded twit.
>
>> If
>>you want to drag THAT into a court of law,

> You are *almost* a ****ing joke. You thinking that you could ever
>assemble a case against me is hilarious.
>
>> have fun tossing your janitorial
>>salary away.

> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
>retarded ****.
>
> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
>get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
>exactly the ****tard I have described you to be.
>

>> If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
>>boy.

> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
>an account kill. Yours.
>
> You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
>as
>a: I haven't... and
>b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.
>
> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
>recent, speaks volumes for my case.
>
> Do get a clue, little boy.

Claire D. Lune

WMaynard

You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.

On Wed, 19 May 2004 13:05:44 -0700, DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> [...]

>>> as
>>> a: I haven't... and
>>> b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

>>You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
>>UseNUT!

> You're an idiot... as usual.
>
>>> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
>>> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

>>You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues. Seek
>>help!

> You have a serious case of not knowing what the **** you spew about.
>That last bullshit line was no exception.
>
>>> Do get a clue, little boy.

>>As soon as you get a life, a vocabulary, and a new routine! I swear, you
>>sound like a ****ing parrot, only a parrot has a better vocabulary.
>>

> I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever

Claire D. Lune

Richard C.

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
: us:
:
: >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted
actual
: >threats of physical injury to people on this group!
:
: You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

How so?