Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

BrooksVanPall

brooks

DarkMatter

On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>brooks

You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.

Your stupidity shows with your every post.

HellRazor

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >brooks

> You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
>
> Your stupidity shows with your every post.

You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
scat newsgroups to troll around in?

WMaynard

On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>> >brooks

>> You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
>>
>> Your stupidity shows with your every post.

>You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
>scat newsgroups to troll around in?

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

Claire D. Lune

DarkMatter

On 18 May 2004 08:17:07 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>>> You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
>>>
>>> Your stupidity shows with your every post.

>>You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
>>scat newsgroups to troll around in?
>>

>eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of ****.

You are a ****ing Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

HellRazor

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 18 May 2004 08:17:07 -0500, WMaynard <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> >>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> >>You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
> >>scat newsgroups to troll around in?
> >>

> >eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

> Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
> this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of ****.
>
> You are a ****ing Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

Sure beats being an anal retentive janitor with serious anger management
issues!

* Waits for the skipping broken record that is DorkMatter to repeat itself
.... YET AGAIN... *

HellRazor

DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
sampling below). Maybe he just needs some new material. But personally, I
think he just likes turds! Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
nuthin!

"> >>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
> this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of ****.
>
> You are a ****ing Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

----

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 08:02:24 -0800, DarkMatter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You're a goddamned retard that knows as much about usenet as would a
>freshly laid turd.

----

----

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:01:34 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:

> As usual, you express the maturity of a freshly laid turd.

----

----

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: You clueless bat's turd. I do more with my one cell than you do or
: ever will with the three pound of **** that resides in your skull
: cavity.

----

----

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:20:09 -0800, "Richard C."
: <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
:
: >Immature? Who is the one who uses "retard", "wussy", dipshit" etc.
etc???
: >
: >We used those in GRADE SCHOOL!
:
: Yes, but if the foo shits...
:
: Must be some stupid Bat's Turd.

----

----

----

----

----

DarkMatter wrote:

> Just post a scan of the damned thing in alt.binaries.pictures.misc
>You retarded Bat's Turd!

DarkMatter

On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:33:13 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
>sampling below).

Your brain is a small sampling of a turd.

> Maybe he just needs some new material.

Come on over. My humus pile needs new media.

> But personally, I
>think he just likes turds!

That is your problem. You THINK that you are able to think, when it
is obvious by your posts that you cannot, as you have **** for brains.

You have yet to post an on topic, or meaningful post in this or any
other group. You are ****. Pretty plain... pretty simple.

> Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
>nuthin!

You wouldn't know who "they" were if "they" bit you in the ass, boy.

Your continual bullshit could quite easily be assembled into a
harassment, and stalking claim. Particularly due to the "original
post" nature of your bullshit. Hard to back out of your crap now,
boy! They tend to like ****ing retards like you over, as you so
dearly deserve. When was the last time your retarded actions
backfired on you? Better get a clue, boy.

HellRazor

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:33:13 GMT, "HellRazor" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
> us:
>
> >DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
> >sampling below).

> Your brain is a small sampling of a turd.

To someone who is as obsessed with feces as you are, I'm sure EVERYTHING
looks like turd.

> > Maybe he just needs some new material.

> Come on over. My humus pile needs new media.

Your whole house is probably one big humus pile with a computer sitting in
the middle.

> > But personally, I
> >think he just likes turds!

> That is your problem. You THINK that you are able to think, when it
> is obvious by your posts that you cannot, as you have **** for brains.

There you go again. Wouldn't you feel more at home in a scat newsgroup?

> You have yet to post an on topic, or meaningful post in this or any
> other group.

While you, on the other hand, are widely regarded and respected for your
thoughtful and enlightening posts all over Usenet.

BWA-HAHAHA!

> You are ****. Pretty plain... pretty simple.

I sense a recurring theme here.

> > Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
> >nuthin!

> You wouldn't know who "they" were if "they" bit you in the ass, boy.

Ass...****...turds... No wonder you're a janitor, it keeps you close to
what you love!

> Your continual bullshit could quite easily be assembled into a
> harassment, and stalking claim. Particularly due to the "original
> post" nature of your bullshit. Hard to back out of your crap now,
> boy! They tend to like ****ing retards like you over, as you so
> dearly deserve. When was the last time your retarded actions
> backfired on you? Better get a clue, boy.

BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
threats of physical injury to people on this group! For such a Usenet
genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
"unmoderated newsgroup"! My responses to your various insults and troll
posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history. If
you want to drag THAT into a court of law, have fun tossing your janitorial
salary away. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
boy.

WMaynard

Wow, you really are on the feces trip. May I invite you to visit, 'alt.sex.scat'. You'd be much more at home
than on here.