Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OWNERS of Disney's MELODY TIME

OWNERS of Disney's MELODY TIME

drsd2kill

OWNERS of Disney's MELODY TIME - anyone out there willing to burn a copy for me
to use as part of a disc showing before and after examples of censorship? I
have the uncut R2 PAL DVD and now just need a copy of the US R1 DVD for
comparison - for your time, I'll send a copy of the finished disc with deleted
and censored animation from MELODY TIME, FANTASIA, THE RESCUERS, THE LION KING,
and many other Disney animated films.

If you are interested, please e-mail ASAP

Bob Morris

(E-Mail Removed) (drsd2kill) writes:

>OWNERS of Disney's MELODY TIME - anyone out there willing to burn a copy for me
>to use as part of a disc showing before and after examples of censorship? I
>have the uncut R2 PAL DVD and now just need a copy of the US R1 DVD for
>comparison - for your time, I'll send a copy of the finished disc with deleted
>and censored animation from MELODY TIME, FANTASIA, THE RESCUERS, THE LION KING,
>and many other Disney animated films.

What is censored in the Lion King other than sex in the stars?