Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dallas: The Complete First and Second Seasons on DVD, August 24th

Dallas: The Complete First and Second Seasons on DVD, August 24th

Mike McGee

Just announced officially...

The full Press Release, including the *DVD COVER ART*, can be found at
this link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=772

BASICS
$49.98 SRP
Street Date: August 24, 2004
Languages: English
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Run Time: 1352 minutes (over 22 hours)

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

Mike

It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had a
few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
release DVDs until the whole series is out?

news:120520040516408540%admin@_removenospam_thedig italreview.com...

john33907@comcast.net

On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:25:49 GMT, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had a
>few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
>release DVDs until the whole series is out?

Yes

Tod

WOW, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! I can't wait for this to "street". I was just
at the Southfork Ranch in Plano, TX and took the tour of the house. The
exteriors (front and back) look identical to the show. It became apparent
once entering the house from the backyard patio that the interior shots
weren't not shot there. Anyway, I will be so on top of this DVD!!!.

Dallas Fanatic

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:25:49 GMT, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had

> >few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
> >release DVDs until the whole series is out?
> >

> Yes

Hank

Rumor has it that http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) put forth the following:

>On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:25:49 GMT, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had a
>>few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
>>release DVDs until the whole series is out?
>>

>Yes

Not if they don't sell, re: The Mary Tyler Moore Show DVD.

--

Hank
Dallas, TX "Religion is a smile on a dog..." (New Bohs)

Tod

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rumor has it that (E-Mail Removed) put forth the following:
>
> >On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:25:49 GMT, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >>It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only

had a
> >>few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue

> >>release DVDs until the whole series is out?
> >>

> >Yes

> Not if they don't sell, re: The Mary Tyler Moore Show DVD.

It seems to me that it would at least make it through the "Who shot
JR?"season, as well as the next one where they do reveal the answer to that
pesky question.

Tod
My 2 cents

Edward Viveiros, Jr.

news:1mroc.89837$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had

> few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
> release DVDs until the whole series is out?

My guess would be that the seasons will be released as long as they sell. If
they don't sell, the DVD company will not go through the trouble of
restoring the episodes just to have them sit on the shelf. The bottom line
is that they want to make money on this. Once they think they are not, the
DVD releases will cease.

I hope eventually the whole series is released, but I'll take what I can
get. If it ends up being only a couple of seasons, it's more than what I had
before which was nada...

Ed

Leland Milton Goldblatt PhD

Will they be releasing the entire season? Does anyone know? This is
swell news for Dr. Goldblatt.

-

Shalom,
---Prof. Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.

http://www.prof.faithweb.com
http://drgoldblatt.blogspot.com/
Bush was warned of al-Qaeda 9-11 plot

"Patriotism, like religion and whiskey, is a good thing, taken in
moderation."

-- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)
" President Bush has created the largest credibility gap since Richard
Nixon ... He has broken the basic bond of trust with the American
people. " - Senator Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.), in a speech at
Brookings Institution on 04/05/04