Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Godfather sound

Godfather sound

Jeff Pearson

Just picked up the new single-disc release of "The Godfather" and have a
question about the sound. A certain scratchy harshness can be heard fairly
frequently during scenes featuring loud dialogue. I'm wondering, have
others heard this as well? I'm hoping it's not the first sign of something
going wrong with my speakers.

If anyone else has heard this (or not), I'd certainly appreciate knowing
about it.

Jim

I have the original 5 DVD set and GF has terrible sound and visual quality.
I was curious if the new single disk release is better than the original.
GFII is slightly better quality.

news:Xns94E6B523EEE52jeffreyjpearsonhotma@151.164. 30.94...