Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Infinity is looking for writers.

Infinity is looking for writers.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds like one hell of a plan

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Saw, replied, we'd need to get the word out there about the site though. Gotta get activity and to do that we need content, so, c'mon guys, write stuff!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

let me buy my 64 first ps. i aint getting a x2 anymore

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

So what are you getting instead?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

juse a Venice or Winne 3000+ aka a AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3000+ and a 200 gb hdd

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
juse a Venice or Winne 3000+ aka a AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3000+ and a 200 gb hdd
You have a single-core Athlon 64 already. You should get a dual core Athlon X2 3800+. Lovely CPU it is. I like mine so much that I tuck it into it's socket every night.....

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

if you want to sponsor i just want my test bed up

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Al, you have an unhealthy relationship with your CPU, you should seek counciling.

Also, that must get expensive, all that thermal paste.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...protection it affords. You never know where those CPUs go at night, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

But you just said you tuck them in at night, so you know where they are at night, you're confusing me with these tales of rampant CPUs running around at night doing naughty things after being tucked into their sockets.