Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Do you shop for DVD online?

Do you shop for DVD online?

Mr. Patshee

Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the stuff
today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front page try the
member section.

www.jaydaentertainment.com

Pug Fugley

Ripoff. Spam. yadaa yadaa..

"Mr. Patshee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCBE6B57.4E8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
> DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the stuff
> today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front page try the
> member section.
>
> www.jaydentertainment.com

Andy Davis

"Pug Fugley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<7LZlc.7555$(E-Mail Removed) link.net>...
> Ripoff. Spam. yadaa yadaa..
>

> "Mr. Patshee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BCBE6B57.4E8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
> > DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the stuff
> > today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front page try the
> > member section.
> >
> > www.jaydentertainment.com

Tried to access their site but it's down
Do they offer USA region 1 or bootlegs, imports, etc

Oldus Fartus

Andy Davis wrote:

>> "Mr. Patshee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:BCBE6B57.4E8%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
>>> DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the
>>> stuff today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front
>>> page try the member section.
>>>
>>> www.jaydentertainment.com
>>>

> Tried to access their site but it's down
> Do they offer USA region 1 or bootlegs, imports, etc

That is because spammers are stupid, and Mr Patshit typed the name
incorrectly.

They have very few titles available on their website, although more *may* be
available on the members only section. Titles listed seem to be all Region
3 - PAL.and at the prices listed are either very highly priced bootlegs, or
the genuine article.

My personal opinion is that they also sell pirated or bootleg DVDs. I have
seen postings from the same organisation reviewing titles available in
Thailand and the reviewed DVDs are clearly pirated with many being copies
made using ditital camcorders..

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus