Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > All The Latest DVD Movies Here..

All The Latest DVD Movies Here..

Mick

Hi,
We are now offering a very large selection of DVD Movies, we have over 2.000
titles to choose from.. All of our movies are Silver Pressed and Code Free
(will work on any dvd player in the world) ... The Prices are starting from
5.00 Euro/US Dollars...

If you are interested then please contact us for our lastest list...

Please email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thank you........