Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > looney tunes:back in action

looney tunes:back in action

steamskunk

hello, I just bought the dvd: looney tunes back in action and I was
wondering it says on the looney tunes:back in action website
Alternate endings Go "back in action" and choose your own fabulously
funny ending for the film.
DVD ROM with another 26 minutes of additional scenes.
how can I access these wonderful features on the disc?
Is there a site on the internet where can I access these 26 min of
additional scenes.

[ot] looney Brits JaR MCSE 8 05-30-2005 07:21 PM
Looney Tunes Back in Action, Specs, March 2nd Mike McGee DVD Video 0 01-07-2004 07:50 AM
Re: Looney Tunes Mess Steve(JazzHunter) DVD Video 3 07-13-2003 10:58 PM
The Looney Tunes Golden Collection jayembee DVD Video 14 07-13-2003 10:31 PM
Re: Looney Tunes Mess roy DVD Video 0 07-13-2003 07:21 AM

Advertisments