Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Monster Legacy DVDs...

Monster Legacy DVDs...

Lookingglass

Yesterday I watched the DAUGHTER OF DRACULA that is included on the DRACULA
LEGACY volume... it is as dark as the first DVD of THE BRIDE OF
FRANKENSTEIN... I had to turn down the contrast and turn up the
brightness... certain scenes had some graininess... and the sound seemed to
lower in the first 15 minutes of the film, so I had to adjust it... beyond
that, the quality was good... and it's nice to get all these films for this
price... I have not watched the other films (Dracula, Son of, House of) but
I plan to... I also picked up the FRANKENSTEIN LEGACY set, but not being a
Wolfman fan, I think I will pass on that set.

KEEP THE PEACE
Dave Chabot www.shemakhan.com http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)