Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless home network

Wireless home network

=?Utf-8?B?Mmx3b29kcw==?=

I have a desktop and a laptop set up on a wireless network at home. Do I
need to worry about outside parties logging onto my network. If so how do I
secure my network with a password

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:17:02 -0800, "2lwoods"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I have a desktop and a laptop set up on a wireless network at home. Do I
>need to worry about outside parties logging onto my network. If so how do I
>secure my network with a password

Start Here http://www.ezlan.net

FG

If you post wireless router or access point model, maybe one could
be really helpful.

http;// addresses to access the router are different from one brand to the
other.

But if you have the installation CD, there should be documentation there.