Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Marx Brothers DVDS not in Cardboard

New Marx Brothers DVDS not in Cardboard

PNeski

why? I though Warner only uses Cardboard Cases

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (PNeski) wrote:

>why? I though Warner only uses Cardboard Cases

Not lately. Several of their subsidiary labels (BBC Video, HBO, New
Line) use keepcases, and even Warner proper has used them recently --
the two Matrix sequels, for example.

-- jayembee

Marx Brothers Silver Screen Collection Del March DVD Video 3 11-29-2004 11:13 AM
Marx Brothers New Box set PNeski DVD Video 5 11-11-2004 04:09 AM
Marx Brothers Spookshow DVD Video 11 07-23-2004 12:31 AM
New Releases, Marx Brothers, New Avenger & Fast Company: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 1 02-14-2004 11:51 PM
FA:Marx Brothers boxset - Duck Soup, Animal Crackers, Horse Feathers HappyHunter DVD Video 0 09-29-2003 06:53 AM

Advertisments