Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > still image viewing on Alien/Aliens special edition DVD's?

still image viewing on Alien/Aliens special edition DVD's?

Mike

can anybody actually get the still images (photos/artwork) to appear on
these DVD's? it says to use the left/right arrows to scroll between the
images but on my Philips DVD player I just get the red 'option not possible'
marker appear when I do which shows it is an invalid function?

I get the same thing on both Alien & Aliens new DVD's.. anybody know if this
is a glitch or is it just me?

thanks!
Mike